Interested in working on the cutting edge of healthcare education?
Operative Experience is a leading manufacturer of hyper-real, high-fidelity medical simulators used around the world by healthcare practitioners and students, first responders and the military for training. From RealMom—our full body birthing simulator to our line of tactical trauma simulators—our products are world-renowned in the industry for their incredibly lifelike realism and anatomic fidelity. Operative Experience simulators are being used at some of the world’s most prestigious institutions including Mayo Clinic, Drexel University, University of Michigan, the US Army and many others.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will provide quality direction for day-to-day issues with the operations team. Tasks required will include, but is not limited to:
- Conducting receiving inspection on subcomponents as they are delivered to the facility and preventing out of specification product from entering the production line.
- Conducting capability measurements, when necessary, to ensure that products are produced at the highest quality and will provide the customer with above expected satisfaction levels.
- Support quality team investigations that will lead to non-conformance resolution, true root-cause discovery and other CAPA activities
- Perform interim QC checks and/or collect data and utilize information to ensure that final assembly ascribes to form, fit and function of simulation unit.
- Review manufacturing data, with an eye for continuous improvement, in order to reduce sources of variation within the production environment.
- Instruct team members, when necessary, on alternate manufacturing methods that will promote the optimum quality process or product.
- Conduct final assembly assessment on units before they are shipped to the customer.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent at a minimum.
- Quality/Manufacturing experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use high precision/accuracy measurement devices.
- Self-starter and must have good written and verbal communication skills. Must also be approachable and tactful.
- Able to read and understand standard part drawings as well as electrical/electronic blueprints
- Proficient problem solving and root-cause analysis skills
- Proficient in PC use and associated tools (Office, Word, Excel, etc..)
- Physical demands include sometimes working in a hot environment, bending, standing, reaching, and lifting up to 40.0 lbs.
- Please send a resume and cover letter to KMarzullo@Operativeexperience.com